Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sigh....

My blog has been pathetic as of late. My apologies. I really need to get on the ball! Reading around I have gathered that the serious bloggers write at least one a day. Actually, it is recommended that you stay at one blog a day, so you don't bore your readers. Not that I am boring anyone. I think I've had around 20 visits or so to my blog thus far. Most visits have been me, and my girlfriend accounts for the other 3. hahahaha!! I crack myself up. It's a good thing I'm a big dreamer, because if I wasn't, then I would probably be crying like a little baby because no one wanted to read what I say. Waaaaaa!!! But, I don't really care if anyone has or not. I'm pretty much writing this for therapeutical reasons. It's really soothing for me to sit down and write my thoughts. I just thought it would be neat to log them and have them organized someplace where someone else or myself could come back and read them. 

I recently acquired a business for my spare time. It's nothing big, and is a start for bigger and better things to come. It's really fun fooling around with advertising and marketing on the web.There is so much to learn! It's a good thing I like challenges. I'll talk about it later. Well all you crazy birds out there, I am going to get ready for bed. Goodnight and as Spock (the pointy eared guy from Star Trek) would say " Live long and prosper."

No comments:

Post a Comment