Saturday, May 2, 2009

12:24..i just heard a guy yelling on the street.

...But that's not to strange now that I'm living the big city life. Woo-hoo!! Lot's of cool things happen in the city....Police sirens at all times of the night, solicitations to buy household goods at well below wholesale value aka (this guy trying to sell me a paper bag full of coffee cups for a dollar), bumper to bumper traffic from 4-5....make it 6, you get the point. It's not so bad. 
Currently, I am up way past my bed-time and need to go to sleep. I should probably go to sleep now because if I stay up any longer then I am going to have to sleep in late tommorrow and that means less of a productive day. My latest discipline in life has been getting up at the wee hours of the morning when most people are still dreaming, to work out and get a little reading done. I have to tell you, making this change in my life has really enabled me to get a firm hold on the day's challenges. Along with the working out, I have also slowly begun to map out my day's activities on a notepad. How wonderful are the changes that the littlest tweaks bring. Goodnight friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment